Thank you for your interest in Little Lions Learning Center! We believe early education is extremely important in a young child’s life.
Little Lions Learning Center (LLLC) is a Christian daycare owned and operated by Calvary Assembly of God Overall daily operation is provided by the Daycare Director. The center is licensed by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, and is approved to operate as a daycare. We provide a balance of structural learning and play for ages 6 weeks to 5 years old, but not yet in kindergarten. A preschool curriculum is part of the daycare schedule.
Our educational philosophy is based on the belief that early Christian education provides an essential part of the development and growth of young children. LLLC is a non-denominational and faith based daycare program that implements Biblical principles into the curriculum and structure. Knowing that a quality preschool program leads to school success, classrooms are staffed with nurturing teachers who are highly qualified.
Tuition & Fees
A $50 non-refundable registration fee due upon receiving all required documents.(This fee holds your childs spot)
Our center exists as a non-profit organization, with tuition and fees established to help with the basic cost of operation. Weekly tuition is as follows:
Full-time 18 months to 5 years $170.00
Full-time 6 weeks to 18 months $200.00
Ask us about our sibling discount!
- Payments are due on Monday of each week. Checks should be made payable to Little Lions Learning Center and may be dropped off in the office.
- Payments made using direct deposit will be withdrawn on a bi-weekly basis only.
- A late fee of $10.00 will be assessed if payment is not received by Wednesday of each week. If two weeks go by with no payment or a satisfactory arrangement with the Billing Administrator has not been made, your child will be withdrawn until payments and charges are current and a space is available.
- A service charge of $35.00 will be assessed for each returned check. The account must be brought up to date within two weeks of notification of the returned check. If the center received a second returned check, future tuition payments must be made with cash, cashier’s check or money order.
- Tuition cost remains the same regardless of daily absences, holiday, staff training, or extreme weather days.
It is expected that families will give the daycare a two-week written notice upon withdrawal from our program before the end of the contracted date. Withdrawal forms are available at the receptionist area. Early withdrawal fees equal the equivalent of two full weeks of pay.
If you have any question or would like and application packet emailed to you please feel free to contact us at (518) 828.4119 / (518) 567.9027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.